EM TuningSky Insurance
    6th Gear

Status

Special adaptations: Login code

Special adaptations: Login code ????? does any body know what this is in version 10.6.2
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs / Oil catch can

233 bhp - 309 ft lb - 419 nm

FLYWHEEL + HELIX CLUTCH KIT FOR SALE

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    10.6.2 is outdated and updates are free: Ross-Tech: VCDS: Downloads: Current Release and Manual

The Beta release was just updated on the 5th: Ross-Tech: VAG-COM: Current Beta

If you need assistance with a specific procedure or Login, post the Auto-Scan from either of our current releases so I can see what Ecm and Engine code this is as mentioned here security access codes needed

6th Gear

Status
    im not very good at posting pics and i have your diect email address please ?
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs / Oil catch can

6th Gear

Status
    im trying to log into engine 01 security access in vcds 10.6.3 and it comes up and says....

ENGINE CONTROL UNIT (J248/J623) SECURITY ACCESS

PRIOR TO ADAPTING A NEW USED ENGINE CONTROL UNIT THE VECHICLE SPECIFIC PIN/SKU ( IMMO-LOGIN) OF THE USED ENGINE CONTROL UNIT HAS TO BE USED TO ENABLE THE ADAPTION. YOU'LL FIND THE PIN/SKU ON THE KEY TAG OF THE ADDITIONAL KEY (OF THE DONOR CAR ) OR YOU CAN ACQUIRE IT THROUGH YOUR RESPONSIBLE DISTRIBUTION CENTER OR IMPORTER.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Do you have a log of the car?

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    i can get one but not very good a posting up pics .

what log do you want me to do and can email it u

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    All you have to do is copy & paste the whole text in, no pics required.

Neutral

Status
    Hi,

I noticed the other thread and this video may help explain how to copy and paste the Auto-Scan to a forum:

YouTube - ‪how to autoscan and post the results.‬‏

If you are a registered user, and you prefer to work via email with the scan, please sent it to Support:

Ross-Tech: Contact

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    What exactly are you trying to adapt & genuine cable or chinese illegal?

6th Gear

Status
    i want to turn my tick over back down.

i turned it up using vag com 812.5 using code 12233 in 01 engine 16 security code.

but have since got rid of that cable i have 10.6.4 clone cable and that code dont work .

i have also used genuine cable and 12233 code dont work.

any help please thanks

6th Gear

Status

Neutral

Status
    If you have a genuine VCDS system to post a complete Auto-Scan from, please do so. If you do not, try contacting the pirate ship support team that supplied the mentioned 10.6.4 clone cable.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Well said, I cant help you either sorry, I dont support clone cables.

6th Gear

Status
    it does the same doesnt matter which lead i use clone or genuine

6th Gear

Status
    12233 is the login code for 4 pot tdi engines. Some v6 tdi will take a 26262 login but many will not work. For iddle speed adaptation you dont need a login code, just go to engine, adaptation channel 1 and modify the value. Some have a 32768 value, increase or decrease the value as required... Use the genuine lead to keep folks happy
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

6th Gear

Status
    help needed because ive entered wrong code i need to leave for 40 mins each time ? do i need to leave car running ? or just leave engnition on ?

6th Gear

Status
    No mate, just remove the key from ignition for a minute or two then start again...
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

6th Gear

Status
    Mapping software said 40
    Mins each time ?

6th Gear

Status
    have left ignition on all after noon and i think ive fixed it i can now access security adaption in engine ecu using code 12233 and altered tick over back to 840 .

back to the mappers soon then.

1st Gear

Status
    what is the normal idle rpm for 2007 2.0tdi 170 DSG?

thanks