Help with the Cruise coding near Taunton

kndkris

Reaction score
Hey all, I pick up the parts for the cruise retrofit tomorrow, is there anyone around the Taunton area that can help with the coding? Wouldnt mind getting a scan done as well as i have only just purchased the car and would be interested as to what comes up.
Ive got an A4 B7 3.2 Avant.
Cheers
Kris

Fitted the stalk today, instead of buying new lower cowling i just used a dremel and half round file to extended the gap on the original, saves about 26 bucks f anyone is planning this in the future.

Now thing is i need it coded in, is there anyone in the south west that can help out? willing to drive and provide beers/money.
Cheers

I'm looking to do this mod to my a4. On the vcds user map there is someone in taunton. I'm in gloucester but I'm often down there too. Have a look on the user map and you'll see who I mean and just pm them.

Hi,
I have cruise control fitted that does not work and I work in Taunton and also need a vcds scan to see what issues it brings up, can you let me know if you find someone in Taunton who can scan.

Thanks

Yeah will do, have already messaged dave_ph the local guy in Taunton so i'll let you know the response i get.
The mod is real easy Will, just make sure you have a good torx screw driver set and i found a ratchet set with the arm that can kink very helpful. Give us a shout if you need a hand with it.