vag com quierys plus anyone have one near southport

the jammy one

Reaction score
hi alll recently haveing a few issues and a few doubts with my a4 2002 i have being using my ob2 reader witch scans the serface findig no errors but i know that vag com scans deeper into ecu finding issues in wiring sensors ect that im currently having trouble with also wanting to cheack mydiesel pump timeingwitch i cant do with my ob2 i dont want to take to audi or an indy and am intrested in this software but even at the great price on here i just cant strech yet but it is definatly on my list so 2 question.
1) nhn i know you sell genuine cable doe you have to pa seperate for the software so will be money on top of cable? also will ebay cheapy and shareware work for what im wanting for time being also allowing to see if i want to invest in full product all feedack greatly apriciated
2)is there anyone in southport who can do a scan and a pump cheack for me obviusly not for free and if so greatly appriciated many thanks

The genuine interface will allow FOC usage of the software, so as long as you buy genuine interfaces then software wont cost a bean, cant advise on ebay jobbies mate sorry.

o if i was to buy the cable off yourself that would be it i can download software for free and im ready to go? i realy need one of these if only i didnt have to pay y insurence deposit what a bumber but defo will be getting one of yourself when i can afford to also what price is cable may thanks

hi alll recently haveing a few issues and a few doubts with my a4 2002 i have being using my ob2 reader witch scans the serface findig no errors but i know that vag com scans deeper into ecu finding issues in wiring sensors ect that im currently having trouble with also wanting to cheack mydiesel pump timeingwitch i cant do with my ob2 i dont want to take to audi or an indy and am intrested in this software but even at the great price on here i just cant strech yet but it is definatly on my list so 2 question.
1) nhn i know you sell genuine cable doe you have to pa seperate for the software so will be money on top of cable? also will ebay cheapy and shareware work for what im wanting for time being also allowing to see if i want to invest in full product all feedack greatly apriciated
2)is there anyone in southport who can do a scan and a pump cheack for me obviusly not for free and if so greatly appriciated many thanks

Have you sorted this yet, I am in southport and have Vagcomn and would be happy to scan your car for faults.

hi pilcob no i still havent sorted this yet my car is in bodyshop just getting few bits sorted but will be out around wednesday all being well. if you could scan that would be a geat help and much appriciated how much do you want and would you want me to come to you or you to me either way i dont mind let me know and i will pm you when i get car back to arrange a day with yourself many thanks.

PM me when you get your car back and we can arrange a suitable time and date, IIRC you are quite local to me, not looking for any payment.

many thanks to pilcob for helping me today crackng fella

Reactions: Ford taz