Help, translate diagnostic reports from AUDI

mattysupra

Big BHP!
Reaction score
Hi all, having issues with a A3 2.0fsi we have purchased in tenerife.

Long story but it has gone into AUDI and they have given us this report. Its in Spanish that i cant read but im hoping that someone on here can compare it maybe to a english one and see if the results are saying all is O.K ?

They are trying to tell us nothing is wrong but the car keeps stalling, missfires etc. They say its because we are not reving the engine enough? Since when did you have to rev an engine when cold untill it stopped missfiring? i say cold but dont forget its 25-30c most days out in tenerife!

Have a look and see if you can make sence, Thanks in advance.

10022011531.jpg

10022011532.jpg

10022011533.jpg

10022011534.jpg

10022011535.jpg

10022011536.jpg

10022011537.jpg

you must know a spanish bloke that can talk the lingo

you must know a spanish bloke that can talk the lingo

yes my sister who lives there put she cant make sence off it and cant translate the words as she dont know what they would be in english. For instance 'coilpack' when she translates coilpack they dont understand what it is as they call it something else if that makes sence. They for instance may call it a ignitor so when she says coilpack it dont translate into ignitor.

But anyway, what im after is if this looks like a correct printout done by AUDI to check for fault codes? Surely ours should be the same but obviously in English?

Can anyone see any faults or numbers that should not be there maybe?

I would lean towards coilpack, sensor or spark plugs atm, but certainly vcds would be of use to you mate & its in english, if you want the system PM me as I can post to you where you are, then you can scan it & show us the results in english.