Coming home lights help

waring192

Reaction score
Managed a few months ago to get it working with the repair wire etc. Everything works fine but when I select DRL the main lights come on and im able to select dip/main.

Any idea how I can keep the DRL to just the LED's?

Do you have auto lights? That sounds like the problem I had when my car was coded for coming home/leaving home.

If you don't have auto lights I believe the headlights come on with the DRL's (and as such I got the coding removed straight away!)

Chris

Nope, dont have auto lights. Im sure I read somewhere that facelifts had slightly different region coding or something?

Ok 1st of all before you did the CH hack as such did they work as you want to now & its just the CH hack thats changed this?

Quite possibly cause you have hacked the ch/lh mode it now thinks the drl position is related to auto lights thus they all come on, your best bet is to have the auto lights system fitted & thus this should resolve this as the drl's would have a seperate switch, ch/lh relies on auto lights anyway to work properly, I can install auto system, pm if interested.

I have sorted it now!!! I unticked the leaving home BIT and now it doesnt turn on the mains. Still works as before with it unticked!