Volks AutosEM Tuning

Thread: a3 turbo??

Reverse Gear

Status

a3 turbo??

hi does anybody here know what bhp the a3 turbo (2.0/ko3) is good for as im sure it is the same turbo as the corsa vxr and i think there only good for 260 bhp before upgrade to ko4 but i plan to take mine to a bit more than that without blowing my turbo or splashin out on a bigger one

advanced thanks for any help
    jonny

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    i think the max is really about 275-80 for that u need intake/tbe/hpfp and also upgraded FMIC to run it sustainably, with appropriate software tuning .Little things like upgraded throttle pipe from the intercooler help also and should make sure ur DV valve is newest version.
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

Reverse Gear

Status
    ok thanx for that iv already got a new intake on and going to have the revo softwhere in a few months aswell then what ever els needs to be done
    Last edited by jonny88; 1st June 2010 at 07:22.
    red A3 quattro S-line 2.0T
    dsg--xenons--bose--bluetooth--tints--black edition grill,black badge--k&n 57s
    ---to be continued---