EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: N75 Question

1st Gear

Status

N75 Question

This maybe a daft question so feel free to rag me if it is..

I have seen plenty of posts on the forum which explain the advantages of fitting the N75 'J' valve on the 1.8T engine due to its higher spring load which allows more boost. (I believe it is fitted to the 225TT)

Is there the same type of modified OEM valve available for the 1.9PD engine? If so I'd definately be interested in getting one fitted!

Let the mocking commence....

Rich
    Audi A4 1.9TDI Quattro Sport in Black - Turbo Dynamics Re-Worked Std Turbo, De-CAT, EGR mod, Remap, RS4 RARB, Koni FSD's and 320m DTM brakes up front.
    Factory fit - HID's (Osram CBI 5k bulbs), Bose, Comfort Pack, Folding Mirrors, Cruise.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Anybody???
    Audi A4 1.9TDI Quattro Sport in Black - Turbo Dynamics Re-Worked Std Turbo, De-CAT, EGR mod, Remap, RS4 RARB, Koni FSD's and 320m DTM brakes up front.
    Factory fit - HID's (Osram CBI 5k bulbs), Bose, Comfort Pack, Folding Mirrors, Cruise.

corner carver

Status
    I want to try the "J" version vs. the "H" version as well. ECS Tuning has the valve for less than $100. Eventually I will have one installed. I'm sure yours will have a different version, but not sure. Have you called the dealer just to get the existing version?
    Dr. B
    03 A4 1.8TQ
    TestPipe, APR Stuff, Hotchkis Stuff