JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

REVO free software trial !

Anyone had a remap trial as it sounds a good deal as long as there are no strings attached.
    http://www.revotechnik.com/products/freeTrial.aspx

How would it revert back to the factory standard after your 5 hours though i would always worry something was a miss !!!

May book one though before Jabba!!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    if you're already looking at getting software there's no point; the whole reason we offer this is so that people who've never even thought about software can get an idea of what tuning is like.

but if you know you want software and you want to try ours there's no point as it's only 80% of the full code; you've got a 30day moneyback guarentee if you want to try what we've got to offer....no that anyone ever wants the software taken off!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I had the revo test trial some what 4-5 or so years ago on my S3 & it was amazing what difference did to my car, got down road about 10 minutes & booked the next day back to have it permanently done, man that was fun especially seeing the face on a fairly shifty 4x4 that was left for dust at some lights, really surprised me how easily it left them standing & it really was the best mod I did to that car, god remember it as though yesterday

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by revo carl View Post
    if you're already looking at getting software there's no point; the whole reason we offer this is so that people who've never even thought about software can get an idea of what tuning is like.

but if you know you want software and you want to try ours there's no point as it's only 80% of the full code; you've got a 30day moneyback guarentee if you want to try what we've got to offer....no that anyone ever wants the software taken off!
    I am a complete TDI virgin and never had a remap on one etc only car i have had was my old 172 cup to compliment some higher lifts cams and other goodies. It hardly set my hair alight, hence me being sceptical about a TDI map!
    I know NA dont tune as easily but i didnt realise i could try before i by. I asked someone at the TT shop in Bedford if there was a TDI (mapped) staff car that i could test drive and to be fair they said one of the finance girls had a mapped sharan that i could take out!!!

So why offer only 80% of the full code to test ?

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    revo's not bad!
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk

1st Gear

Status
    didn't realise you had a tdi; we don't offer trial for tdi's!

this is due to the nature of the ecu

6th Gear

Status
    Been running around on stock for a while as the car was n for a service, just switched the map back on with another click of boost (F9 T6 B7) as it's cold. Weeeeeeeee....... Revo, you guys put a big smile on my face today!!

1st Gear

Status
    Glad you're happy!

don't forget to make the most of this weather....boost 9

6th Gear

Status
    Just might do that, the Select+ is in my coat pocket!

tel
    4x4 junkie

Status
    trust me no point in the trial its the best thing you can do to any vag car so worth the money

i still smile now and ive been mapped a year now
    2001 A3 REVO STAGE II
    ---------------------------
    1986 3.5 V8 RANGE ROVER CLASSIC BOBTAIL OFF ROAD MONSTER MY GRUMPY BABY