Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

need some serious help with my 2.0tfsi sline

Hi guys n gals

1st day on forum please excuse my ignorance. Got a a3 2.0TFSI absolutely love it but am looking to remap it. Heard Revo are supposed to be the best in the business, will standard engine components be able to handle the 60+ bhp power upgrade? Have been advised to change brakes am using the car daily so S3 brakes a good option or other german quality performance brake? if so wheres the best n cheapest place to ge hold of them? Really would appreciate your help thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    You aren't going to get 60hp from a Stage I REVO map, just so you aren't dissapointed if you do go ahead.

S3/R32/Cupra brakes will all bolt on but you may wish to consider some upgraded pads as a cheaper option.

There have been a few sets of brakes on eBay recently for just over the 200 mark.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers stu

thanks for your advise looking on ebay to see what offers are to be had.

Just Looking

Status
    Perhaps I should add that REVO is actually very good software and I've yet to see any stage I map that will give a genuine 60hp increase on a stock 200PS TFSi.

You will not be dissapointed, the figures aren't everything
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.