A4 130TDI Remap near Glasgow,choices

Andy D

Reaction score
I'm a bit dissapointed with my 130tdi performance so a remap will be coming very soon.

Looks like there are three place near Glasgow to get it done
- Drivers
- Star performance
- Jabba sport motherwell

I have read lots of contradicting posts and still can't decide.

Looks like Jabbasport are the best ie: Rolling road before and after and good facilities while I wait.
I'm sure whoever I go to will do a similar job with similar BHP and torque gains.

It's really down to cost. I had a vectra cdti150 and it cost me 250 quid to fit a CRD2 tuning box giving appx 195 - 200bhp........very cheap and brilliant fun....looks like I can get a custom map at star performance for 399quid, quite a bit less than the competitors.

can anyone help me decide> really struggling with this!:scared2:

Star are very highly rated by a lot of members in your neck of the woods, I think they also won a tuner of the year award or something like that.

might be worth giving thema call and see what they can do for you?

Mike

Jims done work for me in the past and I went away happy, so another vote for Star here.

Oh and Superchips are also in the area (fife).

N

A mate that i went to Crail with had his S3 done at Star and highly recomended it to me.
If i ever get the bottle to do my TT 225 That's where ill go as the overall result was excellent.The insurance costs are holding me back but i do feel the need for more speed.:arco: