re-map on a 3.2

nwhiteley

Reaction score
I realise that with the 3.2 being N/A, there won't be a significant power increase with a re-map, but i have read that it improves the cars driveability and throttle response.
So, who are the best people to do the remap, both for reliabilty and performance gains? I do live close to Awesome GTI, but i dont know if they offer this service for the 3.2, so i have started a thread in their forum.
Any other recomendations?

yes www.celtic tuning.co.uk have carried this out on my 3.2, they come to your house and are very good. 246bhp up to 266bhp and from 236lbft torque to 255lbft and a lot better throttle response £360 inclusive. I have also had the 2 generation Haldex control system fitted which costs £600 plus vat but gives you better four wheel drive control when you put your foot down it transfers most of the drive to the rear wheels.

hope this helps

Peter Hopper

I don't think they do mate but i will check on monday for you as we are also a sps dealer. As i remember though the ECU on the 3.2 has to be removed and tuned on the bench.

Cheers

Paul

D-Tech Performance said:
we did one on my old .:r32 certainly felt a bit sharper.. logged 271bhp with a carbonio intake and a straight through centre section on the exhaust with standard backbox..

Do you do a remap for the A3, if so, how much would it be?

We have done a fair bit of work on these, and have tuned alot of the 3.2 V6 TT's.

Gains are approx +18bhp and +25NM of torque

We charge £250 all in for this, including an engine diagnostics check

p-torque.co.uk said:
We have done a fair bit of work on these, and have tuned alot of the 3.2 V6 TT's.

Gains are approx +18bhp and +25NM of torque

We charge £250 all in for this, including an engine diagnostics check

How long does this take, and when could it be done?

Hi There

The mapping takes approx 1 - 1 1/2 hours.

It can be carried out whenever suits you