fmic

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
I am looking into this being my next engine mod. Help needed tho.
Whats best and preferrably cheapest. Cheers all

Measure how big you want the intercooler and the inlet/outlet,then buy one off ebay for around £100.
Get your silicone hoses off ebay too and get your local powerflow exhaust centre to make you some stainless steel pipes.
Thats what i did but i paid too much for the intercooler.
Have a look here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=26918

I have got the bug and cant stop, but have no money, has anyone any ways of making any lol. I'll be looking hard for my intercooler, have realised power is the way forward, got rid of my dump valve and induction kit, put recirc valve and old box with panel filter, pulls alot better, not quite enough tho
:)

Don't expect to see gains from the FMIC. They don't work that way. What they will do is allow you to use the power you have for longer and stop the inlet temps from going to high. If anything, you'll lose a few bhp from the pressure drop, due to the increased internal area.

i am going to need bigger intercooler for my new turbo and hi flow cat. Plus will look great through the front bumper lol. I need some cheap power mods, but have had all the cheap ones, filter, exhaust and chip lol.

i see what you mean, might email them, because it says that they need car details, maybe there are different fittings for different vehicle, if not, where can i get one??