valve's

Glenn A4

Loving the A4
Reaction score
Can i fit a dump vale to my car a few people have told me that i cant do it.

I already have a baileys DV30 dirverter valve what does this do.

Also i have a N75J valve what is that :)

So sorry for my ignorance but i have no idea but like to know never owned a turbo before.

Also would a FMIC make much diffrence in power or would i need a good closed induction kit as well to benifit.

Sorry about all the questions but thats how you learn :)

A diverter valve is a dump valve in your case you have a DV30 same one I have too actually.
The bypass/diverter valve for 1.8T motors is intended to recirculate pressurized intake air when the throttle body is closed to prevent the turbo compressor from stalling.
Does anyone know which N75 valve is in the A6 ?

The n75j version I think is the same one as you get in a TT and the H version is a race grade valve. Smooths out surging.

cheers mate any one know about a good fmic or induction kit

forge and stick with the stock air box, just take it out, grind all the internal fins and ducting out of it, fit a cold air feed into the base and plumb it to the bumper.
The extra noise you will get with a cone filter or some induction kits will be negated by the extra heat you suck in.

The N75 J Valve will see you getting a few axtra PSi. But I would stay away from the H valve as it can cause you car to go to LIMP HOME MODE.