B6 S4 Tuning (V8)

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Anyone out there have experience with tuned S4's?

I've recently purchased a 53 plated S4 Avant, and am starting to look into what's available for the n/a engine.

Of course there's alot available for turbo'd engines, but you don't get the same % gains without them...

AMD seem to rule the roost, but are there others, that also perform as well, and it also appears almost obligatory to add Milltek pipes. Are there alternatives?

many thanks

It's expensive per bhp and not everyone does a map for it. It seems there's more these days but I've not really looked since mine's already done.

We've done a couple of REVO's on these and while the gains are not fantastic it does improve the throttle response and driveability. It also removes the top speed limiter and raises the rev limiter also.

theres a couple of supercharger conversions out but there quite expensive but apr are promising one for about £4500 which should be released this summer if its anything like the mtm one it should be somewhere in the region of 500bhp

stoakseya4 said:
Anyone out there have experience with tuned S4's?

I've recently purchased a 53 plated S4 Avant, and am starting to look into what's available for the n/a engine.

Crikey - you haven't had it long stoaksey!! Bored with 344BHP already?