Performance Gains ?

Restless Native

Reaction score
Hi, new member here. This is a great website with a wealth of info which I have found very handy as I am about to get my sensible head on and trade my Impreza WRX Sportwagon in for an A4 Avant s-line.

Whilst I'll relish the money I'm going to save (50 mpg instead of 19mpg) I'm dreading the loss of performance (9.9s 0-60 instead of 5.5), so I'll be getting it re-mapped pronto. Wife has a very impressive re-mapped Fabia vrs which is almost as fast as the Scooby in a straight line !

I the A4 is much heavier and know what to expect in terms of bhp and torque increase but does anyone have performance figures from before and after re-mapping.

I would like to know what to expect for a 0-60 time, but more importantly the 30-70 "real world overtaking" time.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Hiya,
Just joined and read your post with interest. Check out the following web page for audis dating back to the 1970s. I found this over a year ago and refer to it now and again and think it's a fantastic reference guide with all the mpg, 0-60, max torque etc you are asking about.

http://www.carfolio.com/search/results/?terms=audi

ENJOY

JR:music: