ko4 hybrids

whisky180

Reaction score
gone for the big one, cars in to MRC Tuning for the big 470 bhp conversion. brown trousers here i come lol. cant wait get it back this sat. watch this space

if you can afford it, (it might even come with the package, i dont know) but get the RS4 heads too and the AWE ceramic coated tubular manifolds.

Got all my stuff sitting at AmD, just need to get it all fitted !

You will notice a big difference in power delivery with the hybrids, it wont be as torquey but ****** hell when it comes on boost it will pull to the redline !

Olly_K said:
if you can afford it, (it might even come with the package, i dont know) but get the RS4 heads too and the AWE ceramic coated tubular manifolds.

Got all my stuff sitting at AmD, just need to get it all fitted !

You will notice a big difference in power delivery with the hybrids, it wont be as torquey but ****** hell when it comes on boost it will pull to the redline !
heads, inlet, throttle body etc all on the next shopping list, got to recharge the wallet first. when u doing yours?

I'm doing mine whenever AmD are a little lesss busy. Still waiting on the milltek exhaust for the RS4 as these have been out of stock everywhere, along with the 100 cell cats.

dummi said:
ASP mani's are cheaper than AWE, i've ordered mine.
i've got a second hand rs4 exhaust manifold, am looking to find the inlet side if u have any hints

whisky180 said:
i've got a second hand rs4 exhaust manifold, am looking to find the inlet side if u have any hints

whisky rs4 exh mani's are the same as 1999< s4 mani's you wont see any difference you need tubulars if you want to remove the restriction for top end.

inlet mani, i haven't got one myself yet, i've got to complete my engine rebuild then run it in and start looking in 3 months or so, if i come across one inbetween i'll let you know cos i can't afford it until i've done the engine rebuild it just got direct wallet injection!

doom and gloom so far, one shot maf and f pipe and to top it off one cracked valve, fortunatly no serious damage, apart from the wallet should get the beast back mon

got it back tonight, omg does it pull, power comes in higher up the range and when it does it it flies took it to 150 and it wanted to keep going loads of revs left. well done mrc tuning top job

nice one, how long did they have it for, and did you need to take it easy for a certain amount of time 1st ?

they had it for 1 week which turned into 9 days because of the cracked valve (lucky escape there) no running in just Boooosssst!!! already scared the pants off 3 of my mates. hitting about 470 ish now, they (MRC) reckon about 520-540 when i do the heads and inlet side