APR re-mapping at Awesome GTI

nwhiteley

Reaction score
This week i was going to get my S3 re-mapped, (and probably still will), at Awsesome GTI, Manchester. But over on the RS246 forum, many are advising against using the APR software. Has any one hand any problems with a APR re-map? or would strongly advise for/against having a APR re-map? Is there a better alternative in the North West?

star performance around fife have a good rep and were having discounts on remaps a couple months ago . they're on the web

nwhiteley said:
This week i was going to get my S3 re-mapped, (and probably still will), at Awsesome GTI, Manchester. But over on the RS246 forum, many are advising against using the APR software. Has any one hand any problems with a APR re-map? or would strongly advise for/against having a APR re-map? Is there a better alternative in the North West?

go to wayne at Chip Wizard J24 M62. His previous job was programming all the Porsche Carrera Cup race cars. Its a custom map too not a generic one.

not every had a APR chip I couldn't comment. Have you not thought about AmD or MRC ?

leecs3 said:
go to wayne at Chip Wizard J24 M62. His previous job was programming all the Porsche Carrera Cup race cars. Its a custom map too not a generic one.

do you have a web address for him?
interested to see what he has to offer.

Olly_K said:
not every had a APR chip I couldn't comment. Have you not thought about AmD or MRC ?

i am intersted in the MRC chip, but again its just to far away from me.

im on call, most of the time, so i cant take a full day off to travel 350 miles (round trip)

wow that is a long trip, I can only speak about AmD as I have only had their chip and before that a REVO map, they will put your car on the rolling road diagnose, it, give you a proper custom map, just think of the drive home !

Bicester, Oxfordshire, MRC are about 40mins away from them aswell i believe.
What im trying to say is it will be worth the drive.

Olly_K said:
Bicester, Oxfordshire, MRC are about 40mins away from them aswell i believe.
What im trying to say is it will be worth the drive.

i have no doubt of that. its just finding the time.

have got a web link for me?