chips in the USA?

JoMaMa

Reaction score
sorry for bringing this up but most of the people posting up for the chips are based in europe(?) but anyone know any companies based in the USA that does chips for the A4 1.8T 170hp? thx.

I'm now in the process of setting up AmD Technik USA.

We'll cover a large proportion of the VAG group of cars, along with the new BMW Mini.

Keep an eye out for our "OneClick" serial programming box which will allow you to tune your vehicle between two programs such as standard and a "tailored" modified in 2 minutes!

Modified programs can be tailored to suit your vehicle's specific modifications and the best thing is that you never need to visit a tuner!

Simply identify your vehicle's ECU number, send it to us with details of your modifications and we'll do the rest - you'll receive in the mail a "OneClick" module where the fun really begins.

I'll be back in the US in mid September to fire off this exciting project in conjunction with AmD's UK HQ in Bicester.

Any questions, send them to Ram@AmdTechnik.com and I'll do my best to help - dealer enquiries are of course always welcome!

Best wishes,

Ram®