Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    4th Gear

Status

Urgent info on jetex

Hi ppl. i'm lookin at purchasing a jetex exhaust on tuesday, have found one brand new for a good price, however i am just wondering if it is worth waitin for a month for a different manufacturer, all advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status

Re: Urgent info on jetex

I would wait if it's a better manufacturer. I waited for a while to try and get the Milltek quad exhaust until I found out that they can't source them from anywhere, so now I've stuck with power flow. They did a nice job on my car but you have to watch out for the fitter, if he's good at what he does then you won't have a problem, other wise look else where

Reverse Gear

Status

Re: Urgent info on jetex

To be honest, I would look to a on-site fabricated exhaust, had one done for the wife's car, asked how I'd like it to look and sound(didn't have to put up with a stupid size tail pipe due to that's what the pup's are putting on there 1lt saxo's to make it sound fast)Ha! Ha! Ha!, took 3hrs but was well worth it. and on the plus side nobody could steal it unless they cut it off the car