GIAC sponsor

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well it looks like I may have got myself a sponsor.

A friend of mine who runs V.W. Enterprise (London) is due to become a GIAC software Agent and with the Big Turbo plans I've been working on with him it made sense that my car become the test bed for the kit he wants to develop for the 1.8T engines.

As things are right now I'm trying to get him to do a Group by on chips for both Turbo and none Turbo cars so I will keep all informed as and when I get the info.

As some of you may know GIAC is one of the top engine tuners in the US for software so they have big reputation State side and I think their looking to expand in to the European market.

So as you can imagine I'm over the moon as a lot of my cost will be cut and a lot of stuff (fingers crossed) will be bought at cost.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

As you can see I'm just a little happy

why no reply.was it bad or was the results to enclusive