2006 Audi A4 3.0 TDi Quattro 233 Bhp Manual & Audi A3 TDI 183 PS

TDI-Tuning

Reaction score
Website
www.tid-tuning.com
Hello all,

For anyone thinking about purchasing a tuning box for their Audi, we thought we would share some great feedback we have very kindly received this week from customers enjoying their TDI Tuning Boxes-

"Hi to you all at the Tdi-Tuning team,

Tdi-Tuning Twin Chanel tuning box fitted to my 2006 Audi A4 3.0 TDi Quattro 233 Bhp Manual

I just wanted to drop you a quick e-mail to let you know how delighted I am with the Tdi Tuning box I recently purchased from you. My car wasn't exactly short on power before fitting the tuning box, with 233 bhp standard, but after fitting the tuning box my car has been completely transformed - I have noticed a huge difference in low down torque, and the car now has a much smoother power delivery right through the rev range. The car used to suffer from turbo lag, but not anymore, overtaking is effortless, and the car is an absolute pleasure to drive. I have also noticed a huge increase in my MPG figure, which was a nice bonus! I purchased my first ever tuning box from Tdi-Tuning almost 8 years ago for my previous Audi A4, and I was so impressed with your service back then that I couldn't go anywhere else for my new car. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your company! All the best to you all, and I’m sure this will not be the last tuning box I will be purchasing from you!

Best regards,

Donald

Isle of Lewis, Western Isles"

A4 Tdi Quattro 233 200513

And a further review from another Audi driver with an A3 -

"I have now had the tuning box installed for just over a week and it is running brilliantly on the maximum power setting. I had previously purchased a similar product from one of your competitors that despite being amended and altered continued to cause the engine to judder once maximum torque was achieved. Herein lies the problem, the DSG gearbox on the 184 PS Engine has a torque limiter function inbuilt, once this maximum is reached the management system sheds torque and this is what caused the juddering on your competitors system. Your system was particularly attractive to myself because you had developed a system purely for the DSG equipped 184PS engine that wouldn’t breach the inbuilt torque limit. I chose your product because of its flexibility and your good reputation. I had also seen your dyno tests which wetted my appetite further.

The difference in the two systems is startling, your CRDT two channel system has transformed a very smooth car in to a very rapid and smooth car."

Please feel free to contact the TDI-Tuning Team should you require any general tuning advice on 01245 924 400.

Last edited: