Audi a3 2.0 tdi 140bhp 2007 remap

Justo-S3

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm thinking about remapping my Audi A3 2.0 TDI it's has 140bhp at the minute and I've been looking at a few threads about other peoples experiences and I'm a little confused on weather to take the plunge and get it done or leave it standard.

it currently has 127000 on the clock and I'm a little bit worried I'm gonna start having problems with it
it drives smooth as hell at the mo but I wouldn't mind a lil more poke and more miles per gallon

any feedback welcome, thanks

Just had mine remapped today via ridgeway garage in Rotherham. They use quantum tuning to remap and I can't recommend it enough. Power is smooth and feels progressive. They offer money back guarantee and will Taylor the map to suit if required.

Just had mine remapped today via ridgeway garage in Rotherham. They use quantum tuning to remap and I can't recommend it enough. Power is smooth and feels progressive. They offer money back guarantee and will Taylor the map to suit if required.
Thanks for your reply, how much did you pay and what's your bhp at now

He did it to me for 180, however I doubt that's a standard price as I got put onto them via guy who I bought car off to fix a bodged DPF removal. Feels fast would have a guess at 190bhp, I didn't go for all out power map though, i asked for smooth driveable power. But you can specify what you want, mine previous prob had 200 plus but I didn't like it and wasn't driveable low down. C

He did it to me for 180, however I doubt that's a standard price as I got put onto them via guy who I bought car off to fix a bodged DPF removal. Feels fast would have a guess at 190bhp, I didn't go for all out power map though, i asked for smooth driveable power. But you can specify what you want, mine previous prob had 200 plus but I didn't like it and wasn't driveable low down. C
Any chance you can pm me there number