A3 Quattro 2.0tdi Dpf delete

0120raptor

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals.New to the forum.Having my A3 Quattro egr delete,dpf gutted and remap.The garage has now been on it for 2 full days.Anyone know how long this should take.I`ve asked him for a price 3 times but he keeps saying it depends on how long it takes him ,but 2 days so far!!!

To be fair, the EGR delete and DPF removal shouldn't take much longer than 4-5 hours labour.

I had mine done, it only took 3 hours, one guy took the DPF off, cut it open, emptied the crud out and welded it back up, he also put a blank plate on the EGR valve while someone else plugged a laptop in and sent the ecu contents off to be modified and tuned. Very happy with the service , no more smoke than before and no faults ! Loads more power and it does an extra 10mpg on the motorway now, had it done over a year ago and not had a problem since. :O)

Myke Very pleased with the extra power and the mpg.Does yours make a really noticeable Whoosing noise on boost? It sounds like an air leak but can`t be boost pressure as it goes like a rocket so much so with the new map that the clutch won`t take it and is now slipping!