Avon tuning

Ant600

Reaction score
Hi everyone looking for some advice I'm looking to get my b7 2.0 tdi 170 remapped and egr and dpf delete . I've found a place in Bristol who seem to know a lot about these engines and can also sort my timing issue out to cure lumpy idle . Anyone had a remap by avon tuning?

I have the same car in avant form and had dpf delete, egr delete plus stage one tune 4 months ago. The car is getting more mpg and goes like a train. The company is Avon tunning in Tockworth run by Gareth who is a very knowledgeable. His welding skills on the dpf filter are really a work of art. Great team poeple and he has just got a rolling road installed. :)

Thanks for the reply mate I really wanna get this done in the new year as I love the car just want to get the best out of it . Mine seems to have nothing low down then a big surge of torque I want it to be more responsive at low revs

I have used Avon tuning, Gareth and his team are very knowledgeable, had a smoke test done there recently with not one leak!! :). Gareth has a sweet RS6 so his Audi Knowledge is top notch, I have sent family and friends his way for fault clearing and remaps. You get a cuppa on arrival too :thumbs up:.