thinking of getting my car remapped n dpr removal advice needed

kellogz

Reaction score
Hi guys thinking of getting my 2.0tdi sline se estate remapped and dpr done in next few weeks, I live n Wales and need advice please for reliable tuner to take to in the n west area. Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers
Lee

Best thing you can do with these engines to be honest. DPF delete and stage 1 remap and if you can get the tuner to deactivate the EGR valve as it will be isolated closed. The car will feel so much better to drive after everything is done. Its not cheap though but its worth it if your keeping the car as you will never have anymore regen problems, poor economy or limp home mode ever again. Whoever you choose ask questions first about how they do the delete as some cut out sensors and can do a serious cowboy job on removing the actual DPF itself. I do these all the time but your too far away from me. Im actually doing a DPF delete and stage 1 on an Audi A8 4.2TDI V8 tomorrow........cant wait for the results as its gonna be a monster

Thanks for the reply and advice brodster I'm looking at keeping her for 4 years so will deffo be going ahead with it soon as I find the right tuner, and yeah the a8 sounds like a beast :)

PM Rick at Unicorn.
Had mine done by him, can't fault his work at all.
He's based in Stockport.

How far into Wales are you my tuner is based in Worcestershire?