DIY DPF delete

TDITravis

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a DIY DPF delete write up. Video, or just a thread. I've been searching like crazy and have had no luck.

Thanks
Travis

Dont think no ones done it as u need a software adjustment in order for it to work properly. Not sure how hard of a job it is but i guess having a ramp and a more than one set of hands would be the way to go. U'd need a welder to cut and reweld the DPF box after hollowing it out or a new downpipe

Right. I plan on replacing the DPF with a Rawtek downpipe and getting the ECM flashed. Would rather save the cash and do it myself, but would like to know if its worth doing myself or paying for it.

Cheers for that, wide range of cars there and some good work too. Our car's a 170 but a Pd, I assume they couild supply a downpipe just the same?

You can do the removal of the DPF your self however you would still need someone to switch off all the relevant data in the ECU

You can do the removal of the PF your self however you would still need someone to switch off all the relevant data in the ECU

I meant ECU reflash. Not ECM. I know I can do it myself. I wak looking for a a guide basically. Its all done with now though :)