tuning etc near the moray area?

coolevilangel

Reaction score
As title says, im considering getting my 59plate a3 tfsi BE done
From the little i understand of it all, id be looking at a 50hp gain for my 1.8t upto over 205ponys
How much should i be expecting to pay for this and if anyone knows a good place etc
Also the car is still under warranty, so a stealth approach would be preferable lol
Cheers

Only place I know local is romms in Inverness. Iv been in contact with them but yet to get the remap done..
Price would be around £300
hope that helps

I used Wallace performance in Aberdeen. There is a guy in Inverness also Duncan Sutherland Diagnostics who does REVO. Not sure if you can do yours through the OBDI port. Mine couldnt and had to be removed and done directly to the ECU. This requires its removal from the car. Make sure if they do that that they supply new anti tamper bolts and clean up the engione bay as they have to grind off the existing bolts to remove it. It was not done on my car and the grindings all rusted in the engine bay GRRRRR. All sorted by AMDetails in Elgin though. The prices are as per REVO website (UK).

The REVO remap is pretty good IMO. Be aware that Audi CAN tell if the car is remapped. As soon as they plug in their diagnostic software it tells them. Not a big issue but be aware of it. My car is a 60 plate and they knew straight away that it had been remapped but said it wasnt a big issue. They certainly didnt seem too concerned.

I used Wallace performance in Aberdeen. There is a guy in Inverness also Duncan Sutherland Diagnostics who does REVO. Not sure if you can do yours through the OBDI port. Mine couldnt and had to be removed and done directly to the ECU. This requires its removal from the car. Make sure if they do that that they supply new anti tamper bolts and clean up the engione bay as they have to grind off the existing bolts to remove it. It was not done on my car and the grindings all rusted in the engine bay GRRRRR. All sorted by AMDetails in Elgin though. The prices are as per REVO website (UK).
The REVO remap is pretty good IMO. Be aware that Audi CAN tell if the car is remapped. As soon as they plug in their diagnostic software it tells them. Not a big issue but be aware of it. My car is a 60 plate and they knew straight away that it had been remapped but said it wasnt a big issue. They certainly didnt seem too concerned.
How much should i be looking at for a stage 1?