tuning box opinions

tinka

Reaction score
Well, it didn't take long for me to buckle, decided against a remap, for my a4 2.7tdi, I like the tuning boxes, because they can be removed, sold on etc. But any ideas on the best ones, at the moment, i'm drawn to the spider box and the Dt-uk one, does anyone have one, and what do you think, in general.

We will put a car back to standard once if it has has one of our remaps if it's ever needed. I'm not a fan of tuning boxes, they have their place on ECU's which can't be remapped, but if it can, I don't see the point in all honesty.

Rick

Well, it didn't take long for me to buckle, decided against a remap, for my a4 2.7tdi, I like the tuning boxes, because they can be removed, sold on etc. But any ideas on the best ones, at the moment, i'm drawn to the spider box and the Dt-uk one, does anyone have one, and what do you think, in general.

I can't speak about others, but we are able to offer all ASN members discounts on all of our systems, and you have your 24 hour support and a 3 year warranty.

Thanks, both have pro's and cons I guess, but for me anyway, I like the fact, I can remove the tuning box as and when I want, outside my house in a couple of mins.

What discount is available, by the way.

Thanks, both have pro's and cons I guess, but for me anyway, I like the fact, I can remove the tuning box as and when I want, outside my house in a couple of mins.

What discount is available, by the way.

Click the link in my siggie..