Acceleration and performance thread?

diffas

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I didn't found any topics of comparing acceleration/performance times of this forum cars.
Would be nice to compare different cars and mods you have done, if any. Of course measuring should be
done with some trustable equipment; like some gps based Racechrono, Tempes Gtx, Performance box etc.

Something like :
40mph - 75mph 4.6s (3rd gear)
50mph - 100mph 10.3s (3rd + 4th gear)
60mph - 120mph 13.7s (4th + 5th gear)

Car is A4 B5 2.5TDi around 235hp @ 1700kg. Measured with Racechrono and starting acceleration 5 to 10mph before.

Is this just wasting time? :)

ooooh, i have the same car as in it's a A4 2.5Tdi (150 tho) and was wondering where and how you got 235......
i've mailed a few companies and they all giving various prices and final BHP figures, but none near your 235BHP
REMAP WIZARD have Quoted 193BHP @ a cost of £189
AMD Quoted "around 200BHP" @ a cost of £339
REVO "don't do apparently"
CELTIC TUNING Quoted 190BHP @ a cost of £300 (i think)
TUNIT Quoted 180BHP @ a cost of £398 :O
EVOLUTION CHIPS Quoted 180BHP @ a cost of £359
and there was another company who rolling road the car before and after the remap, for about £350... any idea's who :S :S

any idea's on what to go for.
Wayne

I don't know about your local chiptuners because I'm from Finland. Stock setup is totally maxed out around 200+hp.
I would go for safer 190hp. You can't expect same output power as I have because I've done some hw changes.
There are new cleared/ported BDG heads, bigger nozzles from cummins 5.9 cr engine and bigger turbo.

Actually last time I posted I was little wrong about the power output.
Just dynoed last weekend:
_small.jpg