Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Jabbasport or Revo Remap?

Ive currently got a audi a3 2.0 tdi 140. Im looking into getting it remapped and the 2 companys that i have come across are Jabbasport and Revo.

Jabbasports remap seems to be cheaper than the revo one and produce more power so im swaying towards them.

My question is has anybody used these companies remaps and what did they think about them?

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I used Jabba for a generic map on my S3. It is great, and going back to them later in the month to go stage 2
    Current

Porsche Cayman S

Gone but not forgotten
    Audi S3:Blueflame TBE; 3" blueflame downpipe; Forge 007p; jabbasport custom map; Badger 5 TIP v1, various bushes, N249 Bypass, Stack Boost Gauge, Junior GT Brembo brakes, tarox 2 part discs, DS2500's

Administrator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Administrators On Twitter
    Two very different products but both good.

A

Neutral

Status
    Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    In what ways are they differant coz im thinking of getting my s3 done
    L6rth

Neutral

Status
    Im wanting to do the same. was told that revo were good by most people for the S3 but then some say that they are not???? lol got to get some hoses done some time too and its draining me
    SCOTLAND - Audi S3 2001

Cat-back system, Coilovers, forge recirculating dump valve, stage one re-map.
    Back rolling on 17" Avus wheels

1st Gear

Status
    Used REVO Stage 2 on 1.8T mk4 golf and was brilliant! Also just had my A3 TDI 140 done and it's fantastic and very smooth. Just need DMF before I kill it... :-(

Neutral

Status
    use jabba mate i used them last year and there maps i find are very good and quite aggressive highly recommended!!!!

Status
    I've had Revo on 2 LCR's and now my S3. Going with them on new S3. Wife's Ibiza TDi 140 had Revo and it was mental - almost too quick for her.

As they're quite different animals (Revo is sold through franchise outlets) whereas Jabba is straight from the seller, it depends on:

1) Location proximity
    2) Building a rapport - future mods / fault finding

Speak to both about your plans, and see which offers you the best service from the off. At the end of the day a map is a map is a map, there's nuances of difference between them all (unless you want a very specific state of tune like Stage 2 +). Customer service needs to be imperative to keep you happy and more importantly running at optimum performance!
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

1st Gear

Status
    i didnt find jabba very helpful, i went there looking at doing a k04 upgrade on my a3 1.8t and they told me it couldnt be done :s

Neutral

Status
    My 2005 140TDi was supplied on 33,000 miles with the Revo remap. There was plenty of get up and go but it had a massive torque peak. After a few hardware mods: exhaust, air intake and EGR delete I went to Jabbasport. The car's response is much better and linear which is what I asked them to do as opposed to creating another spike to deliver pointless BHP bragging rights. They said it could have delivered at least an extra 10 BHP but at the cost of having a peaky response. Having the rolling road print out is nice.

The car flies, achieves 60+MPG according to DIS 2 and has just hit 100,000 miles.
    2.0 TDI / (140) / DSG / Sport / 2005 / Sportback / Black
    Full Leather / Electric and Heated Seats / RNSE / Bose / MFSW / IPod Connection / Bluetooth / Cruise / Auto Lights and wipers / interior light pack / Privacy Window Tint / Sound Proofing
    Eibach Pro Springs / Dampers / Anti Roll Bars / 11mm Spacers
    Full Milltek / Large Bore Downpipe / EGR Delete / BMC CDA Induction / Custom Remap on Rolling Road (197 BHP)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Revo or alternative APR. Jabbas map on my mates ED30 stage2+ only made 305hp. My ED30 Revo pulled lengths on him. He has now changed to APR and i can just slightly pull away.

IMO Revo