A4 190ps (BEX engine) Diverter Valve location

I

imported_bubstar

Just a quick one . Does anybody know where the DV on the S-Line 190ps engine is? I had a look today while changing my main H/L bulbs but couldn't find anything that looked like a DV. Any ideas? Thanks

Thanks I'll take another look. I'm not sure if it's the same though I know there's a inch or so dia pipe low down but I think that it goes to what I think is an air pump on the front of the block. A friend said some late turbos have the DV piggy-back on the turbo itself. Is this correct?

[ QUOTE ]
If it is the same as my B5 it is actually under the car. If you could put your hand right down the front between the airbox and the engine and touch the ground you would brush past the DV pretty much last thing before touching the plastic cover under the engine. To change my DV I had the car on little ramps with the under engine cover off and me under it on my back (wonderful fun...)
Hope this helps.
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah spot on mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif I'm lucky that I can put it on a two post ramp.!!!! Don't think we can post pic's at the mo will do when poss.