AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

TT 225 quatro-problem with crankshaft damage, shells and metal found in sump

Hi everybody,

I need some advise on who to take my car too to fix this problem i have. needs to be someone who is not a rip off ( like alot of them can be ) and someone who can do the job properly in the bolton/manchester area.

the problem is I accidently overfilled the engine with oil when topping up, it then appeared with the oil light and a noise from engine after a short drive. on investigation there was bits of metal found in the sump, blockage found in oil pump and pipe then on top of this there r grooves on 2 journals on the crankshaft with the shells broken up which explains where the metal comes from.

I need advise / support for someone who can do this job preferably an audi mech who wishes to make some money in the spare time or someone who can actually do a proper job without over charging you.

Can anybody help?

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I don't normally refer people on one forum to another but I think you really need to go on tt-forum.co.uk.

There's lots of experience on there.
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F

Reverse Gear

Status
    CHEERS MATE, JUST TRY TO FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO CARRY OUT THIS WORK, IF U KNOW ANYONE LET ME KNOW SCOTTY