blue smoke comes out back exaust when i change gear how?

davidjohngarty@yahoo.co.u

Reaction score
hi folks my audi tt 225 belches blue smoke out the back when i change gears i dont do a lot of running about in it its done 62000 mls i prob do about 4000 a year in it is there any remidy for this many thanks davie:unsure:

Oil change with filter use 10w 40. Mine does same when revs drop its my oil seal on the turbo letting oil through onto the exhaust

hi there thanks for replying my car is going in for a service and mot as you say change the oil and filter will it still not do the same bud hope your right tho and its not my turbo but many thanks davie

If the oil change dosent work and your breather pipes are ok then you'll prob be like me new Turbo :(

think its a turbo bud its gettin worse now its embarrising belching blue smoke when i change gear its mot and service tomorow fingers crossed how much were you to fit your turbo bud do you know if its a hard job i got a quote for it from midlands turbo they were£180 if its only the seals and rotars in side but £400 for new one dont know how much to fit it tho from a garage my girl friends dad will fit it if garage takes to much .many thanks for the replie bud take care davie