AUDI TT? COME ON IN!

SamGaskell

Reaction score
A Date for your diary....

Poole Quay is playing host to a car event especially for the Audi TT. On Friday 30th July, the only vehicles allowed onto Poole Quayside are Audi TT’s!

This is Part of the Daily Echo ‘Quay for my Car’ event programme taking place all summer in Poole, the Quay comes alive each week with fabulous cars from 6pm. The strict theme allows only particular motors in making for an exciting event with only the cream of motoring design admitted.

Owners get the opportunity to compare notes and chat to fellow enthusiasts in a beautiful setting. ‘Quay for my Car’ is also a very popular spectator event, as all the cars have a ‘Details board’ giving the cars history and amusing anecdotes.

The Quay is the perfect home with many facilities including a host of bars, restaurants and pubs serving fantastic local seafood and a yacht haven to dream over.

There will also be an opportunity to purchase TT Merchandise from the TT shop.

Poole Audi will be bringing rheir TT V6 3.2 DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox) Roadster. They will also be demonstrating the very latest in in-car audio - Phat Noise.

We close the highway at 6pm. You do not need to book a space. Simply arrive after 6pm and the event marshals will show you were to park. We re-open the road at 10pm. All cars must be clear for this time.

Check out www.pooletourism.com for updates on ‘Quay for my Car’ and all the other events taking place as part of Poole’s ‘Longest Summer’.