EM TuningChris Nott
    Low life livin' the high life.

Status

Current discounts on the TT-S?

Alright folks....

I have got a TT-S on order but lately i'm hearing of some pretty impressive discounts on the TT-S at some dealers, in fact i'm considering cancelling my order and re-negotiating the car elsewhere all depending.

What is the best achievable discount rate on a new TT-S at the moment? And what sort of discount will dealers make on low mileage cars they have in stock?

I haven't pursued this with Audi yet, thought i'd ask you guys for your thoughts first.

Cheers.

Paul.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

For Sale:

S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    I'd say shop around with some other dealers and see what you can find, once you have a good offer and if it's better than your current offer then I'd approach your dealer and ask to re-negotiate, I'm assuming you have a circa 500 or more deposit at stake so you need to obviously factor that in. My guess is that whilst your current dealer will think he has you by the nuts by having your deposit, he'll also be mindful of having circa 35k of car in his lap with no buyer if you walk.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

va va voom

Status
    ~ ~ ~2003 Audi S3 BAM ~ Ming Blue ~ 18" BBS Alloys ~ Heated Black Leather ~ Forge DV ~ RNS-E ~ denison ipod link~ parrot mk6100 bluetooth ~ ~ ~

Still need Remap

2007 Audi S3 8L
    2005 Audi A3 1.6 sport grey with climate control
    2003 Audi A3 1.6 sport black without climate contol