JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Child seat in coupe?

I need to look but anyone know off hand if theres room for a child seat in a tt coupe??

2. # ADS
    ADS

tangerine terror

Status
    hello jay07

in my first tt, my son used to sit in one of the proper kid seats

from memory i did get it from audi (cant remember if you had to get a specific audi one) and it had isofix points.

thankfully those days are days are a distant memory

cheers

tangerine terror

Reverse Gear

Status
    any car seat will fit back there, i put two cars seats in the back.
    i use the seatbelt and the carseats' belt that goes to the back of the seat- hooking it in the D ring on the trunk floor, there is one for each carseat.
    of courese this is just for short trips around town. if the carseat did not have that belt in the back i would not do it, the cars' seat belt alone does not keep the carseat stable.
    the kids feet might be cramed depending on the carseat
    2001 AUDI TT 225 Q

PERFORMANCE MODS:
    REVO ECU STAGE 2 (93 OCTANE) | 42DD 225 3" DOWNPIPE | MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST | MODSHACK TTTUNED VTDA | MODSHACK TTUNED OXYGEN FLOW OPTIMIZER MOFO | ECS ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESURE REGULATOR & GAGE | MODSHACK BOOST MACHINE-not installed | FORGE DV/BOV | ECS TIMING BELT LIGHT PULLEYS KIT RED | FORGE SILICONE DV RELOCATION KIT | FORGE AIR INTAKE, TURBO, & BOOST HOSE SET | EVO HEAT SHIELD | MOTOR SPORT HEAD GASKET .7 COMP DROP |

Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

Status
    You might have trouble getting one of the rear facing car seats in though. Those ones need more room. Guess it depends how tall you/a passenger is and how much leg room you want.

1st Gear

Status
    If its a forward facing seat for a child up to 4 years you can't go wrong with a Britax Duo Isofix. That's what I use and what is sold by dealers too. The fit is perfect with Isofix mountings and you can get the seat into the car via the doors rather than have to resort to the tailgate.

You HAVE to push the front seat quite far forward though so its only for shorter passangers (not much more than 5ft).