TT 3.2 Quattro DSG/Manual

aveedub

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, i'm new to Audi although i currently drive a Golf mark 3 VR6 shed (forgive me car!!)
i'm going to change to a 2004 vintage TT 3.2 Quattro very shortly, either manual or DSG. i have driven the DSG version and it blew my mind,:drool: so now attempting to haggle with local dealer on price :banghead: . are there any major faults i should be aware of, DSG box for example? i know the dash pod is a common problem....BUT my intial reading / research seems to suggest the rest of car is pretty much bullet proof (my Golf engine is similar and no problems at 130K miles).

i was thinking about a manual box but with the start/stop we have in this country i felt DSG better and guess there is no consumption penalty with this choice?any comments would be gratefully received!!!

Nothing major to worry about. I may happen to have a 2004 DSG should anyone be interested.

hi Geordie Mike.......thanks for response........now done the deal........£12K for a mint 28K miles car and the stealer is changing garrish red leather into bargain for black!! he he he!!

i tell you what it pays to be cool when buying a car.....when i told them i wasn't interested i left it and..... surprise surprise, a day or two later, they were on the the phone dropping the price!!!! i'm still convinced, call me cynical, that they made a profit on car despite their protestations!!!

definitely a buyers market at moment!!! i take delivery on Tuesday, i'm already grinning from ear to ear!!

best wishes

shane