my new Audi TT Mrk 1 225bhp help with vag-com codes 65535

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
hello everybody today i picked up my TT which i think is great but i need to sort a few things out can anybody help?

here goes the first and the main one which i want to sort

AWD
65535 - Internal Control Module Memory Error 00-00 - -

It seems to me that this is a faulty Haldex control unit?? also i cant seem to turn off the esp and when i press the button on the dash not alot happens.

has anyone else had this prob.

second:

The drivers side window motor seems to be faulty and is not working and is ticking but not doing anything ive had the door card off and had a quick look, could it be the motor and where can i find a new one.

last of all G85 sensor came up on vag-com i cant remember the code was something like streering angle sensor.

can anybody help with these probs.

cheers

Craig

I've just had similar issues with my S3 (BAM)
Had the same code come up and my ESP light would come on just after start up, don't know if their exactly the same problem because my ABS light would come up too, Went to Audi and was told their is no signal from the control unit and that i'd need a new one.....£700ish +vat and fitting......since they've done the work all is been well (touch wood)

Have you looked on the Ross tech web site ?? their are other possible reasons for this fault code.....goodluck, hope you get it sorted !!!

ive looked around a few places on the net and i might of come up with somthing but i will have to see.

if it is the haldex i will just get the upgraded one from AMD

thanks for getting back to me mate