Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    1st Gear

Status

Diesel TT quattro pricing

Taken from
    http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/ne...I_quattro.html

'Pure sportiness and powerful performance, combined with sensational efficiency: the Audi TT Coup 2.0 TDI quattro (pictured) and the Audi TT Roadster 2.0 TDI quattro are the first series-production sports cars driven by a diesel engine.

These new models are now available to order, priced at 26,350 OTR for the TT Coup and 28,350 for the TT Roadster. To order or find out more, please contact your Audi Centre.'

So 1k more than the 2litre 200BHP but you get quattro. I think I'd being going for the petrol one though, if I was wanting one!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Administrator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Administrators On Twitter
    For more info have a look at the ASN home page. You will also find all the other latested Audi news

http://www.audi-sport.net/index/?c=117&a=1134

Admin

Reverse Gear

Status
    Diesel Audis are great, but I'm not sure how it sits in a TT. Diesel drivers I know tend to be more family orientated people concerned re fuel economy for both financial and environmental reasons, whereas TT drivers are usually still foot loose and fancy free. It seems overpriced with too long a wait at the minute, but we'll see. What does everyone else think?