how to beat a 2000 mustang gt

YellowTT

Reaction score
My friend has a 2000 mustang gt and he talks alot of trash. I raced him once and I dominated until 60mph. What mods or uprgades do I need to do to beat him. He runs around A 14sec. 1/4 mile. I want to do it without a turbo upgrade.

Ok my friend w/ the gt has some sort of small penis dominance problem, I did pull on him alot at first due to the awd, around 3rd gear was when he pulled...hard, I have the launch what do I need to do to finish the deal.

A remap and a full stainless steel exhaust with high flow cat. should take up to around the 270bhp mark.

Your goal of 300bhp is a bit ambitious without some major mods, as the standard injectors are maxed out at about 270/280bhp. The power upgrade from 225bhp to 270/280bhp really does transform you car!

A FMIC (front mounted intercooler) with give you more power (torque rather than bhp).

A guy I know who has a remapped S3 (approx. 275bhp) can do the 1/4 mile in the low 14s.

What you will notice with a remap is a good increase in torque and you turbo boost pressure will be slightly higher than standard as well.

You could always take out your sub and amp - that would make you go a least half a second quicker for the 1/4 mile! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you could go with a full cat back system, which is going to give you much more power with a flatter tourque curve. this is where your car is running out of gas. I work for Super Sprint Exhaust Systems and we make an awesome package for your car. contact me for info. jason@supersprintna.com

[ QUOTE ]
JASONSUPERSPRINT said:
you could go with a full cat back system, which is going to give you much more power with a flatter tourque curve. this is where your car is running out of gas. I work for Super Sprint Exhaust Systems and we make an awesome package for your car. contact me for info. jason@supersprintna.com

[/ QUOTE ]
gonna need more than a cat back! i think imolas3 is rite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

cheers tony

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
Straight line kings? Who needs them....?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hoorah! Tell it like it is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif