upgrading

YellowTT

Reaction score
I am considering modifiying my car performancewise. What should I do? ECU, exhaust? or should I lower it and get a body kit for looks? maybe someone has some advice... or suggestions.

Get it chipped first and then lower it......waiting to chip my S3 by AMD at moment (Need more MONEY!!! Need BONUS now!!!) and can not wait from the reports everyone has said about the difference

I recommend the APR 1.0 bar chip upgrade, I just chipped my TT 225 and it made more of a difference than I ever thought it would while keeping the smooth accelleration

I can recommend the APR 1.44 bar chip upgrade. I ran with the earlier program for a while but then put this one on. It's just as smooth but with loads more torque. I had it reprogrammed and drove home with a car full of fours wheels, plus all the shocks and springs I'd had changed earlier that day and it performed as well as am empty car with the earlier APR program. Definately worth doing if you run on Optimax.

[ QUOTE ]
RS4 Barry said:
[ QUOTE ]
goal: 300 AWHP

[/ QUOTE ]

Cost: shedloads

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're looking for 300hp then you'll need to be thinking of a large turbo upgrade...and I mean big...so if this is really a goal you are intending to reach then I suggest you plan carefully as to how to spend the money...i.e. a map now will be no good on a big turbo to make the most of it.