Remapping my motor

Direct Port Programming is the way to go now.Look for a Revo or APR dealer in your area. If there is not one close to you, check for local events as these guys will remap on site.

I really don't see the point in Direct Port Programming, because once you run the "high performance" program - you'll never switch it back to standard - GUARANTEED!

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
I really don't see the point in Direct Port Programming, because once you run the "high performance" program - you'll never switch it back to standard - GUARANTEED!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever driven in bad snow or ice Grant?

The option of being able to soften the torque delivery and throttle response that comes with returning to standard can make for a much less stressful journey when the weather is bad...

There are advantages...

Ess Three - the right pedal is totally adequate for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have the APR soldered chip and I regularly change programs (via the cruise control) as it reminds me what I paid for. I know many people with a chip upgrade that get acustomed to it and then wonder if it is functioning properly. I've never had that worry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif