Chris NottSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

TT is coming back!!! WOOHOO!!!!

So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

...Watching you!

Status

Re: TT is coming back!!! WOOHOO!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    cocktaildesigner said:
    So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic!!!

bet your pleased!

Rich

Neutral

Status

Just a tad...!!

3rd Gear

Status

About time too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When are you getting it?

3rd Gear

Status

I bet you can't! It's been AGES hasn't it

Neutral

Status

Well I crashed it on Nov 27. So it's been three and a half months!!! Although Christmas/New Year did set things back a little, but still, it's been a huge amount of work to get it right.

6th Gear

Status

Glad to hear it....at last. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]