TT is coming back!!! WOOHOO!!!!

TheTonsta

Reaction score
So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cocktaildesigner said:
So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic!!!

bet your pleased!

Rich

Well I crashed it on Nov 27. So it's been three and a half months!!! Although Christmas/New Year did set things back a little, but still, it's been a huge amount of work to get it right.

Glad to hear it....at last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif