Newbie here and i need help!!

YellowTT

Reaction score
i just got my new TT Quattro broken in and now i NEED mods so i can keep up w/ my friend who has a Mustang GT w/ 4.10 gears. i want to do a blow-off valve first, but after that, what will give me the best-bang-for-the-buck? thanks

forget the BOV - the standard revised replacement 710N Bosch bypass (recirculating) valve is the way to go. As for bang for the buck... chip, exhaust and fmic in that order.

...though thats not going to get u 300whp ...will need a big turbo upgrade for that.

[ QUOTE ]
YellowTT said:
i just got my new TT Quattro broken in and now i NEED mods so i can keep up w/ my friend who has a Mustang GT w/ 4.10 gears. i want to do a blow-off valve first, but after that, what will give me the best-bang-for-the-buck? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

300 BHP is done WITHOUT a big turbo from a quality rechip e.g. MTM, AMD, with loads of BOOST ! etc then add a FMIC..

there is always NOS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SundeepTT said:
300 BHP is done WITHOUT a big turbo from a quality rechip e.g. MTM, AMD, with loads of BOOST ! etc then add a FMIC..

there is always NOS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants to achieve 300hp at the wheels - sorry not possible with the standard K04... not even on race gas. NOS is cheating /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rai said:
forget the BOV - the standard revised replacement 710N Bosch bypass (recirculating) valve is the way to go. As for bang for the buck... chip, exhaust and fmic in that order.

...though thats not going to get u 300whp ...will need a big turbo upgrade for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

will the 710N Bosch Bypass Valve still give me the "whooosh" sound when i shift like a blow-off valve?

also, about how much AWHP should i expect to gain with: 1)a new exhaust system 2)a fmic

sorry for all the questions, but im new to the german tuning division.
p.s. the smilies are so cool on this forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif