Bye Bye Clio Hello R32!

Honestly for the money I thought the r32 was the better bargain dont get me wrong a like s3s but am happy with what i paid for the r32 a basically saved myself like 6 and a half grand!

How does it compare with the Clio mate? As I'm thinking of one for my next car. As I do have a choice between the R32 and the Clio.

Pimpster said:
How does it compare with the Clio mate? As I'm thinking of one for my next car. As I do have a choice between the R32 and the Clio.

I sold my clio as I have my tt both 2 seaters bit of a shitter 4 when my mates come to spain I have to rent a car! But the clio was heaps of fun **** handerling but fun! As far as the r32 goes top class and fun! Both are amazing carnt knock them both!

Dsg, Cruise, Sat nav, I pod, Leather, Pearl paint, Frnt and bk speaker upgrade, Winter pack ooooo yeah baby lol! Was thinking about getting the wheels done to a anthracite colour am in 2 minds!

For the record scuttla, ur R32 has the same AWD system as ur 225 TT
I would rather a AWD S3 though.. dont get me wrong, i like the R32 but
a) driving an audi is a whole diff feeling, specially if it's turbocharged and equiped witha quattro system
b) the S3 has a much bigger potential to tune if u're runing on low budget :p

A no but am a boy racer at heart mate and the r32 is just class in a glass it looks mean and sounds mean plus a saved some money so a dont care and got **** loads of options 2 on the r32 so beggers carnt be choosers! I would still like to give a s3 a run for its money mind have to wait and sneak up on a ****** then unleash the launch control lol!