What wheels are nice for TTs

natchris

Reaction score
Hi
I just bought a TT and I to change my wheels.
Any suggestions??
Thanks

BBS Le Mans, there is simply nothing better!

Sportecs in the grey (anthracite?) colour.

Hard to beat the RSs though.

Gren

RS6 replicas look nice (not that I am biased!!). Audi will be putting them on some A3's very soon (more info early next week) in case this affects your decision.
21050014-0f7b-02000180-.jpg

21049906-0587-02000180-.jpg

They are 18"s although you can get 19"s also if you want to. For me 19"s would make the ride too hard.

too right!

18"s look just right and do not over power the car (TT or S3) to me.

It depends what "normal" you mean. My is a 2001 and had the "offroad" suspension as standard. Now the standard is lowered suspension.

It's a bit firmer but the Konis are adjustable so you can play with that if you want. Since I've got lower profile tyres and stiffened suspension it is a little harsher over bumps etc but from my experience of todays standard suspension it fairs very well.

When I was looking to change I nearly went for the latest OE suspension but for the extra £300 or so I reckon the H&R's and Konis are a better solution. It kills body roll and nose dive yet my Mrs, who uses it as an every day car, has no complaints so it seems like a perfect compromise.

BRAND NEW CRIMSON K6 WHEELS, DEEP LIP, 18x8, +49mm offset, NEED TO SELL, MY FRIEND GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT AND NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO PUT THEM ON.

AUDI_TT.jpg

MISC_013.jpg

MISC_009.jpg

Fitment: Audi TT, A4, S4, etc.
PCD: 5x112
Size:18x8
Offset: +35mm

HE REALLY NEEDS TO GET RID OF THESE SO WHOEVER WANTS EM - CHEAP TOO!

FOR MORE INFO
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT FF2AWD@AOL.COM
OR CALL ME AT 213-200-5414 - Ryan

[ QUOTE ]
cyuen said:
i still say Sportec Mono 10 ... they have something to them....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd agree with that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif