TT downpipe -- I think I found a cheap 3" DP

ryker77

Reaction score
I've found a company that is selling stainless steel 3" Downpipes for VW 1.8T "All 1999.5-up MKIV Jetta's, Golf's, and Beetle's" for 160.00 brand new with a race pipe.

It looks just like ATP down pipe. ATP downpipes fit "Applications include VW Golf/Jetta IV, VW New Beetle, Audi TT 180 HP, Seat Leon, Audi A3, and Audi S3"

I called them and they could not say if it will fit the TT or not and they don't offer refunds.

So will any downpipe thats fits VW 1.8t fit on a Audi TT fwd 1.8t?

I'm not overly sure on this as the TT does have a different part number for the downpipe from that of the A3/Golf, which are the same number.

It maybe that it's just the CAT which is a different shape, but I owuldn't want to throw 160 sponds at it unless I was sure.

this place wouldnt happen to be called "impossable performance" or similar would it ?

I know this is an old post but I am looking for more information on downpipes, i have a 2001 audi a3 1.8t 150bhp remapped to 184bhp. It still has the standard turbo which i think is the KO2 or am I completly on the wrong track lol. The ATP downpipe on this website below says KO3 will that still fit.

http://deviantspeed.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45_84_85_88&products_id=330

If this doesn't fit would anyone be able to recomend one, I can only seem to come across the Miltek which i just cant justify the price.

If anyone can help that would be great

cheers jack :)

You should already have a K03 Turbo on your 150bhp car. The Quattro sport has a K03S and the S3/TT a K04