RS4 Replica Alloys and tyres

gherber3

Reaction score
Website
www.wikf.com
I am looking to buy a set of 18" RS4 replicas with tyres fitted. There are a few companies on Ebay that seem quite reasonable. Does anyone have any suggestions of where else I could order a set. Also, It seems that I will either be getting Khumo, Marshall or Yokohama tyres for my budget. Does anyone have any advice to offer on these brands from experience?

Many thanks chaps.

I just got a set of RS4 reps from Wheelbasedirect.

They are actually more accurately described as RSTT's I think, as the ridge around the spokes runs all the way round. I've had a few sets of reps in the last few years, and the quality of the finish on these I think is excellent, and they weighed the same as my OEM Audi 5 spoke alloys so unsprung weight hasn't headed north. The centre caps aren't the best part though, like all of the reps I've seen, but a set of factory caps has sorted that out!

They are drilled for both 5 x 100 and 5 x 112, and mine are 8 x 17.

I opted for the Toyo proxes T1-S tyres, and so far I'm very impressed, certainly grippier and quieter than my Continental Sportcontacts, which were only 5 thousand miles old.

I called around all of the well known alloy sellers, and wheelbase were the only one that had stock, guaranteed next day delivery and more importanly sounded like they actually wanted my business!