New Audi TT Spy Shots

Cheers Mike saw it in the mag last week or week before dont like the front grill myself but theres a lot of cars i dont like until you see them in the flesh so will have to wait and see.

If you get auto express this week theres a stunning Audi V10 on the front cover but again i dont like the front grill, dont get me wrong i like it on the a3 and other models but not the new TT and this V10, which has got top speed of 200mph havent read full article but looks like production car as there quoting £80k for it.

Just had another look after reading easyteases post again, and dont like the back end either, Clarkson will have a field day slating it i reckon, as he hated my shape TT, whats the bets he has picture of new TT and crossfire and say 2 dogs squatting.

Beaker thats what i reckon the finished product will look like myself, still not sure of the slitty headlights but in auto express the other week month it looked like the had plastic mould on the headlights as to not give away new shape, guess we will just have to wait and see, still not sure on the grill though on the TT, looks nice on other models but makes the new TT look like its all grinning grill, id rather look at the shape of the front ie curves etc not this great big blooming grill.

More details and pictures of the new TT in this week's Auto Express magazine. By all accounts it will be offical unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in September and will go on sale in UK dealers before the end of the year.

im falling in love with it now, which is not healthy, i reckon in the flesh it will look the dogs but still not sure of the back

I hope it looks better in real life, not to keen on either.

Matt

Eeef dont knock it till you try it mate, if you close your eyes

[ QUOTE ]
So what is a hairsdressers car?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im staying outta this one scoTTy, as im not fussed what anyone says about them, as i think they are lushio, but not sure on the new shape.

[CONTENT REMOVED AS IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THIS FORUM]

Note to Bainsyboy - Drag yourself out of the gutter mate and stop posting rubbish which lower the tone. I have seen you type this sort of language on most of your posts so either adjust your posting habits or don't post at all!

Looks crap to me but no doubt it will grow on you.

I hope all the girls, limp wristers and sheep who bought the first ones buy these too to allow the new S3 to remain relatively rare.

Nervus yeah £30k worth of car ( although i got it for £26 ) on a hairdressers car, i could have bought such a good car but i just followed the flock

looks a bit bland really, i was expecting them all to closely resemble the shooting brake, which would be the only one i would consider /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

having said that , i have indeed ordered the rs4 avant, which many say is an S line in disguise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

This weeks auto express Baby TT and if that goes into production im definately going to be following the sheep again.

Official launch on Thursday on the Audi channel at 5.15pm.